Tuesday, October 25, 2005

First Time

This past Saturday I spoke at the youth service for the first time since I've been down here. At first I was a little nervous but it was great. The whole service was great. I've been enjoying it very much working with the youth here at HPC Manaus. They are awesome people and are hungry for God. I'm not all the way brazilian so I thought it would be hard for them to see me as one of them. But thank God I've built relationships with them and some of them have I've become good friends with. There's not too much difference between the youth here and the youth in the states. Well, in terms of material goods, there is a big difference, but in terms of emotional and spiritual needs, it's all the same. Inspite of their difficulties, they love God and seek to know Him more.

No comments: