Thursday, October 30, 2008

Church Dinner

Last week in our Wednesday night service, we set up tables and had dinner together. We don´t have too many tables so we used the pre school tables. It was great just to be able to sit around the tables and eat together. No long sermon, just a quick reminder that God loves it when we are in unity. Sometimes we are so caught up in our own problems and issues that we forget to look around us and see our fellow brother in Christ, that just needs a friend to be with. I used the verse one of Psalm 133. I can imagine God expressing this with a sence of admiration, relief, excitement, and love when He says this. If I were to put it in today´s language, I think God would be saying it like this: "Man, it is so awesome to see my people living in unity."







1 comment:

Danielle and Elliott said...

Hey Isaac & Carol! I don't know if you remember me, but I came with a group from Celebration Church in Texas last Decemeber. I hope the iPod case is treating you well! I went to the HPC Women's Conference last week and met your cousin Deborah. She told me she was coming soon to be with you in Mozambique! It was so exciting to get to meet her and I bet you're excited to have family coming! Hope all is well with ya'll and we're praying for you over here in Texas!