Monday, October 06, 2008

Watoto Conference

I had an awesome time at the Watoto Conference. It was great to be there with friends and pastors. I learned so much while there. God spoke to me through their ministry and I left refreshed, encouraged, and ready to take on the world. They have such an awesome ministry. One simply truth that I was reminded of there is that there is nothing too big that God can´t handle. If He wants to do it, He will do it. I just want to be in on what He´s doing. I believe God has great things for Mozambique. One day Mozambique will no longer be known as a country in poverty and death, but a country of blessings and prosperity because of God´s church. A people passionate about God, reaching out to the hurting, and serving one another in love. I pray that I will ready myself for God´s full measure for my life.

I´m also really excited about 40:SAP. The more we fight against the enemy the more he will fight back. This is a time when we need seek God and He will give us the battleplans to be victorious. I´ve shared this with the church and they are excited about this opportunity to pray and fast. I had a young man call me today to ask if it was ok to drink tea or was it considered a food and he could not drink tea. Kind of funny but it shows his passion to do the right thing. He may not know much about fasting but he feels he needs to do it.

No comments: