Sunday, June 03, 2007

Back to Health/Saúde restaurada


On the last post I spoke about a young boy that was in the hospital for about a month. I don't know much about medical stuff but from what I was told he was in pretty bad shape. But thank God he is better now. This past week we saw him again at home. His mom was back at the care point helping cook for the kids. The boy is doing well and the parents are happy to be home again with him. They live really close to the church and we have been able to reach out to them as much as we can.

Da última vez eu falei sobre um garotinho que estava no hospital por mais ou menos um mês. Não sabemos muito sobre o resultado médico, só sabemos que ele estava muito grave. Mas graças a Deus ele esta bem melhor agora. Já vimos ele novamente, agora em casa. A mãe dele está de volta ao centro ajudando a cozinhar para as crianças. A criança está bem melhor e os pais estão muito felizes por terem ele de volta em casa. Eles moram bem pertinho da igreja e temos tentado alcança-los o tanto quanto podemos.

4 comments:

Jean Ohlerking said...

awesome! Jesus is here, anything can happen!

Katherine said...

Isaac and Carol. I miss you both! You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I think about Africa and the church so much. It's great to read about what God is doing. I wish I could be there with you!

Anonymous said...

Issac and Carol I am SO happy to hear about ya'll's life over there. It does not seem like you are halfway around the world when I read your blog.

I am excited for you two. God is and is going to continue to do amazing things through you two. Ya'll's hearts are pure and willing and that means God can use you for His glory.

I can't wait to see you people again. Only a matter of time.

Nat

danohlerking said...

is that your shirt, natalie?